Sunday, August 19, 2007

So we went to a cheese farm to learn about, and purchase some, cheese, of course,

...AND I WAS ATTACKED BY A COW!!!!!!!
I screamed in delight as my new buddy let me touch him! It was a blast.



This is the "crew" at this amazing fountain at the cheese farm. It's all just two pieces of wood. The basin and the fountain.


And this is just two of the generations represented at he farm. The patron is 80 years old, 11 kids, and still works
every day inviting people to sample their wonderful cow and goat products. The two girls, her grand daughters, were
happy to hold me while mom, dad, and the crew, stuffed their faces with fresh products from the farm.



The last day..

After a "long day in the saddle", as mom and dad call it, I was ready to hit the road; so I did.




Before you leave the Gîte, you must clean it as if it was your own. Thus, I hitched a ride on the "pop-wagon" and scrub-a-dub-dubbed...

No comments: