Sunday, August 19, 2007

So I said to mom and dad, "Let's take a trip!".
So we did.
Guess where they decided to go...

The French Alps!!!
Yeeee Haaawww....!!!!

So off we went.
We met our friends Andrew, Celine, Martine (Celine's mom), and Nana (my mom's mom) in an amazing little village called Praz-sur-Arly.
We rented a "gîte" on the side of a mountain for the week.


The first day we all went on a hike to a nice little lake; were I had a few "firsts"...

My first ride in my new backpack-thingy...




...my first "gouter" (afternoon snack, pronounced "goo-tay") in a field on the side of a mountain near wild blueberry plants...


...and my FIRST cow experience!!



For those of you who might not know; a cow goes "mmoooooo".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I see top teeth coming in? That cow doesn't look too happy. Mom

cj and ubee said...

You my little sweet (mon petite cheri)? Long time since my French classes. Are one lucky little girl. There are lots of little kiddos that don't have the kind of fun you are havin'
Can't wait til you take your first airplane ride :)
Love AC