Thursday, September 01, 2005


OK....maybe now you can read this if I use the standard color ink!

Well.....I've read many a "Blog" but never thought I'd be writing one! How did it happen....I was invited by my French son, sam-a-lama-ding-dong to join a blog called mr. and mrs. frenchy's blog-o-rama-lama-ding-dong. So it's time to get with the times and get it done! That's me in the back left of the "boat" at Disney World. I chose it because it displays some of what I really value....FRIENDS, FAMILY AND FUN. My childen, grandchildren and grand turtles are a wonderful part of my life. Although I see my hands and face getting wrinkles I try to stay young and one way is to keep up with my kids....which is one of the reasons I am blogging....(if that's a proper term??) I'm anxious to see who out there is interested enough to read....let alone comment on any of this. For now....I'm going to lay down for a nap.Willy

No comments: