Monday, April 16, 2007

The Weezers first bike ride!! (OUT of the womb)



Waiting for daddy to...


hook up my new ride!


This is my frist trip to a beautiful village in my new ride and thus mom and I took a picture in front of it!


This is mom and dads friend Jacques. Dad says he's a "mountain goat"! I think that means he can climb mountains on his bike, quite well.



I asked Jacques to take a photo of mom, dad, and ...well...me, I'm in my "pod" in my new ride there;-)
Overall we had an amazing time and mom and dad said they're quite happy with the fact that we can go out as a family now! After-all: The family that rides together...stays together!

Ride on...

5 comments:

Bill said...

What a neat looking outfit to tool around Paris with Eloise!

Megan Hofacker said...

What great pix! I love the new stroller. I can't wait to get one for the girls this summer. Although Hailey loves to ride her own bike now so this yr. we will probably just get one for Sissy to ride in.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, a family outing. I got home today and see that UBee has my tires all aired up and ready to roll. I hope to use it more this year that I did last summer. I also got out my roller skates and he lubed up the leather and they are now ready also. I have been peddling the airdyne quite a bit lately.
So, did the Weezer smile all the way or did she grab a little shut eye?
Love AC

Anonymous said...

Seeing the French countryside makes me long to be back there. I really enjoyed the weekend in the country home. A country girl at heart I guess. When I enlarged the picture of Mel and Eloise I could see Daddy in the reflection of their glasses! A cool shot of some good looking kids!! Mom

Megan Hofacker said...

Ok Sam, It has been over a wk. since your last post. My little neice is probably walking by now. What are you, busy or something?